Video Conference Enabled Huddle Room
A huddle room is a small meeting room, that accommodates 2-6 people, installed with the intention of increasing collaboration and efficiency amongst smaller onsite teams, and allowing them the freedom to connect to teams in other locations. Companies normally have several huddle rooms, equipped with video conferencing and presentation sharing capabilities, in addition to a large traditional conference/boardroom.
The installation of video conferencing enabled huddle rooms is on the rise as many companies are making use of open plan offices as well as remote working employees. Employees therefore need an intimate place to hold casual group meetings with colleagues, suppliers, and clients.
Huddle Room Requirements:
- Easy for anyone to use.
- Easy to manage and monitor room booking.
- High quality audio and video.
- The ability to present via a laptop or mobile device easily.
- Easily connect to any platform.
Preferred brands used by AVT Solutions for Huddle Rooms:
- Polycom Debut and Trio
- Extron Sharelink and Media Port
- Biamp Devio
- Crestron Mercury
- Lifesize Icon 400 and Lifesize Icon Flex
- Yealink VC110
- Skype for business